San Joaquin Taxpayers Association
Established in 1949!
Organization / Company Name
WHO ARE THE MEMBERS?
Members of the SJTA come from diverse backgrounds and life experience. All want to make a visible difference by serving as community leaders or by using their experience to make positive change in our communities.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
Through participation in the SJTA, you will:
- contribute valuable service to the community
- gain knowledge and experience through the study of timely issues
- develop new skills and relationships with others who share your interests
- gain insight on public policy
- influence public policy decisions
- contribute with oversight of local government
HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE?
It's up to you! Many members choose to support the SJTA only through donations and annual dues. Others are very involved in building political influence with a united voice for local taxpayers.
HOW DO I JOIN?
It's easy! Just enter your information on the left. When you click "Submit", your information will be registered and we will receive it via e-mail.
100% of your money goes to education and advocacy for local taxpayers. Everyone involved in the SJTA volunteers their time and talents.
SJTA is a registered 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization.
Our federal ID number is 94-1143383. View IRS Determination Letter here.
We appreciate your financial support!
Click the DONATE button on the right or we accept checks payable to:
P.O. Box 690413
Stockton CA 95269